1 lb of boneless Chops
1 tsp Olive Oil 1/2 tsp
Pepper 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp Sage
1 1/2 tsp Oregano
1 tsp Parsley
1 tsp Basil
1 tsp Paprika
4 medium White Potatoes
3 cups Water
4 tbs Butter flavored Soy Spread
1/3 cup Water
1. Bring 1/3 c water to a boil. Carefully, add frozen peas. Cover. Simmer 7-9 minutes. Salt to taste.
2. Peel and dice potatoes. Bring 3 cups water to a boil . Gently add potatoes. Boil until tender. Drain carefully. Mash with potato masher. Add Butter alternative. Salt to taste.
3. Mix all seasonings in small bowl. Sprinkle over both sides of chops. Cover baking pan with Olive Oil. Place chops in pan. Bake for about 15 minutes. Turn over and bake another 15 minutes (or until no longer pink inside) at 325 degrees F.
½ Pound Raw Shrimp, peeled and cleaned
1 Large Yellow Onions, chopped
1 Large Egg, beaten
½ Cup Frozen Peas and Carrots
3 Cups Jasmine Rice, Cooked
7 tbs Butter Flavored Soy Spread
Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
1. Heat flat grill to 325 degrees F. Melt 2 tbs Soy spread on grill. Pile cooked rice on grill. (Creating a small rice mountain.) Leave space on grill to fry chopped onions.
2.. Fry onions until soft. Add onions to top of rice pile mountain. Flip rice. Add 2 tbs Soy spread to rice mountain.
3. Mix frozen peas and carrots to rice pile. Flip rice mixture.
4. Melt 1 table spoon of Soy Spread on grill. Scramble egg. Add scrabbled egg to rice.
5. Melt 2 tbs Soy Spread on grill to cook shrimp. Flip shrimp once. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Shrimp fully cooked when pink. Add shrimp to rice. Flip rice.
6. Season rice with gluten-free soy sauce, to taste.
Great with Hot Jasmine Tea! Enjoy!